Full Day Coverage – No Limits – No Hassles!
Are you asking yourself, “What does ‘full day coverage’ mean?” It means exactly that! I am there for the whole day, however long you need me and you don’t have to worry about checking the clock to see when I have to leave. I know planning a wedding can be a stressful experience at times, and I want to relieve as much stress as I can.
- Want to get all of your portraits out of the way before the ceremony so you can enjoy your cocktail hour and reception with your guests? No problem.
- Want to make sure your photographer is there for the entire reception to capture your amazing grand exit? Check!
I want the entire process to be stress-free and simple. What could be better than that?
That sounds pretty awesome, but what does it cost? Full day coverage starts from $1800 with one photographer (me). The option most couples inquire about, two photographers and three albums (one for the couple, one for each set of parents), is around $2500 – to give you an idea of the price range.
Please fill out my contact form, and tell me all of the things that you are interested in. The more services you add, the greater the savings.
"What does that include?"
- All of my standard packages include;
- full day coverage
- high-resolution digital files of all your edited photos (and, yes, you can make your own prints and share to social media)
- a private online gallery of your photos
- a complimentary engagement session (I feel it helps us get to know each other better)
- and a complimentary online slideshow.
"We want (albums, photo booth, video, etc.) – is that something you provide?"
Yes, I provide a wide variety of services beyond just photography, such as: • Heirloom quality photo albums • Photo booths • Videography • Canvases and Prints • Save-the-date and thank you cards • Film Photography.
Let me know what you are interested in, and I will tell you which packages would best suit your needs. If you would like a custom package, I will need to talk with you either in person or over the phone to make sure you get what you need. "Your photos are beautiful but you are over our budget…" Not every wedding is the same If you don’t need full day coverage? Eloping? City Hall wedding? Weekday or ‘off season’ event? There are lots of factors that can affect pricing and I would be happy to discuss the various options with you. Please be honest with me about what you have planned and what your budget is, and I will see what I can do.
"Our wedding isn’t in The Chicagoland Area, Do you travel? " Yes! I love to travel. I include travel within 100 miles of Chicago on the day of the wedding. Outside of that, let me know where the wedding is taking place and we can discuss the details.
"We have more questions!"
Ask away. I would be happy to answer them.